Try for FREE
(7-day FREE trial with R100 airtime on us!)
Teleforge Corporate Cloud PBX
First in South Africa with an All-inclusive Cloud PBX starting at only 30c per minute*
Bring your PBX and Communication platform into the cloud for better mobility, quality, simplicity, and reliability—all at a low, all-inclusive per-second cost; a first in South Africa with huge savings over traditional premises-based systems and no long-term agreements.
Be More Productive
Bring all of your communications tools into one cloud solution for a seamless experience on any device, anywhere in the world and boost productivity.
Our user-friendly portal makes it easy for the customer to perform most of the Cloud PBX configuration, such as adding extensions or configuring hunt-groups. Customers can also access CDRs and invoices, make payments, and handle other important tasks all on their own.
Simple and Secure
Enjoy a system that’s simple to use and manage: there are no boxes to install, no software to maintain. You get high reliability, exceptional quality, and enterprise-class security through our state-of-the-art Corporate Cloud PBX.
Get more info to move forward and start your FREE 7-day trial
Teleforge Corporate Cloud PBX with Integrated Billing
Teleforge Corporate Cloud is a hosted IP PBX that streamlines your business end-to-end. Inside your self-service portal, customers have a clear overview of all configuration settings, call recordings, CDRs, and invoices. Each employee has access to the self-care portal for his individual line and can monitor their usage or configure settings such as follow-me numbers.
This pre-paid, month-to-month solution means that no call is allowed when the balance is insufficient; every call is immediately charged and applied to the customer’s balance. At the end of the month, all applicable fees are assessed. A PDF invoice is generated and emailed, and the credit card on file is automatically charged for the next period.
Management and Reporting
• Easy Online Administration
• Outbound call activity tracking – from extension, date, time, dialed number, status, and duration (export to CSV optional)
• Inbound call activity tracking – from number, date, time, duration, status and dialed DID (exportable to CSV).
• Inbound call analysis – Incoming callers, volume of calls by days of the week, volume of calls by hours of the day and calls received by dialed DID.
• Real-time current calls status – active calls
• Real-time extension status – registration status, public IP, in use, ringing, idle – (more detail)
- Alternate Numbers
- Distinctive/Priority Alerting
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Call Forwarding /Follow-Me
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Call Transfer
- Selective Call Rejection
- Call Waiting
- Sequential Ring
- Calling Line ID Delivery
- Shared Call Appearances
- Simultaneous Ring
- Calling Line ID Blocking and Override
- Speed Dial
- Account Codes
- Hunt Groups
- Auto Attendant
- Least Cost Routing
- Loudspeaker Paging
- Call Centers
- Three-Way Calling
- Call Pickup
- Two-stage Dialing
- Call Park and Pickup
- Multi-site dialing plans
- Music on Hold
- Voice/Fax Mail
Find out why our clients love working with us
Allow us to help your company like we are helping the hundreds of happy customers we serve daily